Kamis, 24 November 2011

I feel Like a Princess

kidd..
People come and go in this world. Birth, death, all have been determined. Man was created to love one another. When you begin to realize just how life is very meaningful, make one change for sure. And make sure that tomorrow is more beautiful than today. Many choices in life, and each person must have a weak spot where he can not choose. dont be like that! Choosing is the last thing I like, but should I live.





Today I feel that the world is very beautiful .. Enjoy the natural scenery with morning air is still clean. It was a very happy thing. Although people will say otherwise. Sometimes I think, every action that I do will surely get various opinions from others. Not everyone believes that what I do is good. Sometimes they condemn it, gossip and sometimes add to the bad story.

Yes, I was very concerned about what they said. With what they say about me. But now I realized it was useless. They do not understand all about me. And  they also don't know how to stand on my position. From that moment I did it all without thinking about whether this will be gossiped about other people. I'm Not Afraid of change. I may end up losing something good, but I Will Probably end up gaining something better.






 To refresh my mind, I took a walk to enjoy nature wearing brown polka-dot  dress from N.Y.L.A. With the addition of a vintage big brown hat. I feel like a princess that day. To be comfortable to walk on purpose I'm wearing brown wedges from YSL. Thanks for R Aditya Wisnu  for the love and the beautiful photo session with you, and thanks for the photo : Tubagus Agnizarridlo , Deddy Desmar.





wedges are damaged after the session

Remember, just do what do you want to do. Haters don't hate you. They hate themselves because you're a reflection of what they want to be. And the words that I always remember, that no matter how hard we try, there will be people out there who work just as hard to thwart our efforts



4 komentar:

noone mengatakan...

these are pretty pictures, such a nice background and you look beautiful in that dress!!

Anonim mengatakan...

nice blog and love this place. ini dimana ya? :)

Dika Dewi mengatakan...

Thanks everyone..

Halo anita, it took place on eko wisata mangrove on surabaya..
nice to know you

Cliff Tuna mengatakan...

really like the pic when you throwing the hat upward and whoaaa the scenery is so beautiful! :)

CROP.CRIP.CROP