Rabu, 26 Maret 2014

My Current Hobby, TBDress

hallo fellas..
long long long time since i wrote this blog.. I took a lot of picture, but sorry cause i had no time to post it. But now, i.ve fixed my internet conection then i can write on this blog. 

Oke, today i wanna show you about my current hobby. Because my busy time as a dentist, i had no time to travel or even just shopping at town square. And what i need for this situation is going online. So many online shop i've been looked, but lately i choose a simply yet fully equipped online shop for us, as a woman, to shopping. And my choise goes to TBDress


This web set aside all woman need. Dress, Outer, Pants, Coat and so many other. Just click on your favourite stuff, then proceed to pay and shipping. Simple, isnt it? And no worry for beeing tricked, i have buy several dress and bag, and my package arrived on time.












this bag has just arrived at my house yesterday. thank you so much TB dress

Oke fellas, let me know which one of your favourite product by clicking this link : TBDress online shop
Thanks for visit and read my blog, hope you enjoy with all my story and, please kinda follow me..

with love,
Bella Luna

1 komentar:

Ajeng Andianti mengatakan...

nice bag!
would you mind to follow each other? :)

greetings from Hong Kong :)

www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
www.instagram.com/Andianti_